Phoenix Gold MX Series 10″ 4 ohm Slim Subwoofer
The new Phoenix Gold MX Series 10″ dual voice coil 4 Ohm slimline subwoofer.
Packing 300 watts RMS power, delivering tight, clean, articulate, goosebump-inducing bass; jam-packed with every musical detail.
Engineered to overcome the hurdle of lack space for BIG BASS in trucks and the compact vehicle market. The MX subwoofers are here to deliver outstanding performance to the most demanding listener and keep the music going. The MX shallow mount subwoofers heavy-duty construction starts with the Phoeniroll Surround that promotes an exact linear range of motion within the 22mm of peak-to-peak excursion. Followed by a light yet rigid glass-fiber-reinforced cone, matched with an oversized sophisticated motor structure consisting of a high-temperature Torriform voice coils made of pure OFC copper coupled with KlaraForm Vented Kapton former. Followed by a progressive rolled spider with rugged woven tinsel leads, resulting in a subwoofer that is optimized for maintaining precise control, and maximum reliability while being pushed to the limit!
- 10″ Shallow Subwoofer
- 2″ 4 Ohm DVC KSV Voice Coil
- RMS Wattage: 300W
- Peak Wattage: 600W
- 11mm of Linear Excursion
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- KlaraForm Vented Kapton Former technology reduces distortion by reducing heat and resistance
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Cone for Increased Low End
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology promotes linear motion
- Torriform Voice Coil Technology: Effectively dissipates heat and minimizes distortion
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Optimized for Sealed Enclosures
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket
Dual 4 Ohm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.